CSJ sponsor World Agility Open Championships
CSJ Specialist Canine Feeds has again sponsored the World Agility Open Championships, which took place in England last month.
Competitors came from as far afield as Australia, Japan, Canada and Argentina to compete and the Wales Team got a rousing cheer from for winning Silver in the Team Event.
The World Agility Open Championship, held annually, is the first international agility event created and managed by agility competitors (Greg Derrett and Monica Percival) and there’s more information on http://www.worldagilityopen.com/
Greg and Monica’s aim was to hold an event designed to:
- Provide the ultimate in dog agility competition where speed, efficiency, and consistency are all necessary for success
- Showcase the highest level of agility training, human/canine partnership, and athleticism
- Acknowledge the dog as an athlete and equally important member of the agility partnership
- Enable all dogs, whether pedigreed or not, to compete in an environment that is solely focused on the sport of agility
- Promote the design of better and safer agility equipment, new technology to improve the sport, and better show management processes.
Amongst the diverse breeds competing this year were a Kerry Blue Terrier, Crossbreed, Staffie, Miniature Pinscher and Miniature Poodle, and the photos and videos on CSJ’s website: http://www.csjk9.com/news/world-agility-open-championshi_p1527.html and on https://www.facebook.com/World-Agility-Open-Championships-135722146470311/