PetQuip Awards 2019 launch with new categories
The PetQuip Awards 2019 will again take place in association with PATS Telford in September. Boasting two new categories – Small Animal Product of the Year and Merchandising Expertise – the awards are now open for entry.
Entries will be put through an initial screening test and the finalists will then be named before an independent judging panel sits down to choose the winners at the end of August.
The presentation of awards to the winners will be made at a special dinner on the evening of Sunday, September 22, after the first day of PATS Telford.
The entry categories are:
- Marketing Project of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Product of the Year – Accessories/Technical
- Product of the Year – Food/Treats/Health
- Product of the Year – Small Animals
- Merchandising Expertise (open to both retailers and suppliers
- International Pet Retailer/Distrubutor of the Year
- UK Pet Retailer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
To enter the awards simply print out the form below, add your details and return to email@example.com. PetQuip will note your interest and send you guidelines for the categories entered.
If you would like help or advice on entering the categories email Pat Flynn, the PetQuip Trade Association Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org