Pet product firms offered insight into trading with China
The Pet Industry Federation has announced details of a second Chinese trade seminar it is holding exclusively for its manufacturer members who are considering trading with China.
Taking place ahead of the PIF Forum on Tuesday 27 November, at Whittlebury Hall, near Towcester, Northamptonshire, the seminar will provide an insight into a number of sectors that have the potential to succeed in the Chinese market as well as discussing some of the issues that UK companies need to understand before they can successfully launch their product into China.
Topics covered will include:
- Chinese pet market update - trends & opportunities
- Insight: Pet food (broken down into different pet food types)
- Insight: Pet supplies and grooming products
- Insight: pet medicines and supplements
- Trade mark and intellectual property issues
- Marketing strategies
This seminar is free for PIF members to attend, and will take place from 10.00am – 12.00pm in the Melbourne Suite.
Members interested in attending the event, should contact at Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01234 273933.