Lily’s Kitchen is relaunching its popular dry dog food range in March with re-designed packaging and new recipes with a host of extra health benefits.
The re-launch at PATS Sandown (stand A5) is part of the brand’s With Goodness Comes Greatness campaign, designed to educate consumers on everyday dog health issues and that there is a great tasting, natural alternative in dry pet food that can help solve common problems such as flaky and dry skin, poor appetite and bad breath.
- NEW - added vitamins and minerals for older dogs such as zinc and vitamin c to support vision, cardiac health and immune system
- NEW - added chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM for joint care
- NEW - prebiotics to encourage growth of good bacteria for a healthy digestive system
- NEW - essential nutrients omega 3 and 6, and chelated minerals to maximise nutrient absorption
- Gluten-free for less bloating
- Freshly prepared meat which is easier to digest (never meat-meal)
- Crunchier kibble for cleaner teeth and fresher breath
- Smaller kibble with smoother edges for easier eating
- Botanical herbs for healthy digestion - good for sensitive tummies
NEW PACKAGING - HIGHLIGHTS
- Clearer packaging, tested by consumers, to help shoppers understand the Lily’s Kitchen offer and benefits of the food
- Improved tailored ranges showing life stage suitability (ie Puppy, Adult, Adult 8+)
- Greater detail on feeding guidelines, particularly helpful for first time dog owners
Like all Lily’s Kitchen’s recipes, the dry food range has been created alongside vets and nutritionists with carefully crafted recipes and high quality proteins to create a complete and nutritionally balanced food for dogs. With vets often citing poor quality protein as the cause for many of the common complaints they see in their surgeries, including dry and flaky skin and poor appetite, the new Lily’s Kitchen packaging will also focus on the high quality protein and other functional benefits of its products to make them easier to see.
All Lily’s Kitchen foods contain freshly prepared, high quality meat specifically chosen for its high digestibility and complete nature. They’re also free of meat meal and artificial fillers that are commonly found in pet foods and that can be of lower quality and more difficult to digest than the freshly prepared meats such as venison, salmon, lamb and chicken used in Lily’s Kitchen recipes.
The dry food range includes Organic Complete Nutrition Adult Chicken and Vegetable Bake with Botanicals & Herbs, A Day in the Country Adult Free Run Chicken and Duck with Sweet Potatoes & Peas, Wild Woodland walk Adult Highland Venison and Duck with Scottish Salmon and Wise & Wonderful Adult 8+ Scottish Salmon and Trout with Turkey & Herbs that are also grain-free, so suitable for dogs with wheat and gluten sensitivity. Lovely and Luscious Adult Grass Feb Lamb with Peas and Parsley is the lowest fat recipe in the range and is also grain-free.
The relaunch will include sample sizes to encourage trial and new point of sale to highlight the packaging and recipe changes and benefits to customers.
Following its launch at PATS in March, the dry food range will be rolled out across independent pet shops, health food shops, Ocado, Amazon and on the
Lily’s Kitchen website (www.lilyskitchen.co.uk).