FourFriends Pet Foods launches new grain-free recipes
With a rise in demand for grain free pet foods, FourFriends has listened to consumer needs and developed its range of recipes made with aloe vera for dogs.
New to their website are two grain free recipes that include a unique core ingredient: aloe vera. You can find this botanical plant, crammed full of amino acids, in the whole FourFriends range.
Aloe Vera contains vitamins and minerals making it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It is especially effective in the cleansing of the dog’s or cat’s intestine.
Grain free lamb is made with pure lamb which is a mild protein source suitable for adult dogs with sensitive stomachs. Grain free wild boar is made with delicious wild boar and turkey meat contributing to excellent body condition.
Both recipes are completely free of grain and gluten, making these the perfect meals for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Benefits of feeding Fourfriends grain free lamb and grain free wild boar:
- It is known that dogs can suffer with intolerances to grain and gluten so these recipes are completely free of these ingredients.
- Ideal for dogs with any sensitivity.
- Increased palatability with an excellent taste sensation.
- Improved skin and coat.
- Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties for optimum health.
- Rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium, essential minerals for your dogs wellbeing.
For more information head to www.fourfriendspetfoods.co.uk or email email@example.com