Hill’s Pet Nutrition has introduced a selection of tasty Stews to its existing Prescription Diet range, offering clinical nutrition with a gourmet look and taste that pets won’t be able to resist.
The new range, recommended by veterinarians, is designed to help alleviate and manage specific health conditions including urinary, kidney, digestive, skin, mobility and weight concerns.
The new range works like Prescription Diet and tastes like a stew, available in chicken or tuna, containing real vegetables and rice to provide additional nutrients pets need. The irresistible taste ensures pets come back for more while the rich aroma stimulates their appetite, drawing them to the bowl.
Hill’s believes that proper nutrition has the power to help support health and wellbeing, which is why the latest scientific research and clinical expertise is used to develop foods that address a range of health issues.
Prescription Diet Stews offer great benefits across the range including:
- Urinary Care - Clinically proven to help dissolve struvite uroliths in pets
- Derm Defense - Supports skin health and helps protect the skin barrier from environmental allergens
- Digestive Care - For the nutritional management of pets with gastrointestinal disorders and pets in recovery
- Metabolic - Metabolic is a breakthrough weight management diet for pets, that is clinically proven to safely support weight loss and maintenance
- Kidney Care - Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in pets with kidney conditions
See additional information, benefits and the full product range here: https://www.hillspet.co.uk/prescription-diet/stew.