Tickets selling fast for PIF Forum & Awards
Tickets are selling fast for this year’s Pet Industry Federation Forum & Awards, taking place on 17-18 November at the Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel in Liverpool.
An inspirational programme of talks aimed specifically at pet businesses will leave delegates with plenty of food for thought, and as ever, there will be lots of crucial networking and socialising opportunities throughout the event to ensure that delegates get the most out of their time in Liverpool.
A cutting-edge range of pet business related topics, which will help delegates stay ahead of the game, will include:
- A discussion on pet food labelling, with the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association and pet manufacturer Applaws joining the Forum to give their perspectives on the issue
- The release of nine months' worth of UK pet food data (non-grocery) giving an indication of brand performance, as a result of PIF’s exciting collaboration with market research specialists, GfK
- An overview of Pet at Home’s Pet Report 2015 and its insights into UK pet ownership
- A discussion on how the industry can work together on the issue of obese pets, and how retailers can engage with pet owners creating a strong relationship that benefits animal health and helps sales
- An insight from successful European retailer on how to grow your retail business
- A new look at the way your customers shop online and how you can tap into that market in a new and exciting way
In the evening of Tuesday 17 November, stage and screen actor Brian Blessed will reveal the winners of the 2015 Pet Industry Awards at the legendary black-tie Awards dinner. All pet businesses are welcome to attend this glittering culmination of the year, complete with three course dinner and wine, entertainment, awards, live music and a bar open until the early hours.
A range of ticket prices are available, and PIF members receive a 20% discount on the cost of any ticket price.
Visit www.petfederation.co.uk for details and to book online; or call 01234 273933 to secure your place.