Bucktons ready to soar following ‘big reveal’
Bucktons is ready to soar following its ‘big reveal’ at this year’s PATS Telford, where it unveiled a brand new look, a unique superfood for birds and exciting new products.
The brand certainly made an entrance with its bright and colourful packaging, and new aviary and wild bird care products. The move will see it appeal more closely to Britain’s pet loving population.
The launch of its unique Spiralife superfood looks set to leverage its champion heritage into new markets and see growth fly onwards and upwards. Spiralife is a natural enrichment unique to Bucktons, which enhances plumage, as well as supporting healthy immune and digestive functions, benefiting the birds’ overall health. It’s also enriched with calcium and a variety of vitamins and minerals to help keep birds happy and healthy.
The new aviary range features the new Spiralife superfood and also includes dried carrot granules for added Vitamin C. This pre-pack range benefits from re-sealable packs for added customer ease. Range includes:
- Bucktons Budgerigar Food
- Bucktons Canary Food
- Bucktons Finch Food
- Bucktons Cockatiel and Lovebird Food
- Bucktons Parrot Food
In addition, all the wild bird food products have been changed to a new-look packaging the following additions have been made to the range:
- Bucktons High Energy Wild Bird Food – This high energy, no mess bird food is suitable for a wide variety of birds and can be fed all year round. It contains small seeds to make it suitable for young birds and is no mess, as all of the husks have been removed.
- Bucktons Suet Variety Pack – A fully branded Bucktons box with easy to carry handles. This product is an ideal gift item with a variety of high energy suet products to try. Included in the box is 1kg Bucktons Mealworm Nuggets, 1kg Suet Pellets, 6 Suet Cakes (various flavours) and 24 Energy Balls conveniently packaged in 6’s. Delivers great value for consumers at £16.99, with a huge saving of £10.66 overall.
- Bucktons Suet Pellets 12.55kg – Energy rich, high protein suet pellets are now offered in the new Bucktons packaging design, providing a VAT-Free product for great value.
- Bucktons 150 Energy Balls – Manufactured in East Yorkshire, you can be sure of the best, consistent quality of energy balls for wild birds. Rich in black sunflower seeds, this product is also net free for bird safety.
Rachael Dickinson, Senior Marketing Manager for Bucktons, said: “We’re delighted to have revealed our new look and our new range at this year’s PATS Telford!
“We’re ready to reach new customers, while keeping Bucktons’ traditional roots, thanks to our extensive shopper research. We also have the latest nutritional innovation, supported by educational packaging and extended product ranges, all offered exclusively to the pet trade.”
For further information, contact Richard Greenwood, Pet Sales Manager on 07976 490341 or email email@example.com